NREC campaigns for social justice in Northamptonshire.
We will undertake this work regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, age, sexuality, transgender status or gender.
To do this we:
- support individual victims of discrimination
- support victims of hate incidents and monitor hate incidents
- raise awareness of the rights of individuals not to experience discrimination and to have their human rights upheld.
Please contact us if you:
- want our support or advice
- want to join our organisation as a member
- want to volunteer
Northamptonshire REC’s vision is to challenge and eradicate discrimination (both personal and institutional) and prejudice or hostility in all its forms; so that all Northamptonshire’s diverse communities and citizens can enjoy peace, achieve their full potential and live free from injustice. We aim for a socially cohesive society in which diversity and human rights are recognised, celebrated and valued.
Our organisation is currently facing significant funding pressures and is struggling to continue to provide services. You can read our public statement on the position we find ourselves in here.
Can you help? You can donate to us here?
Tel 01604 400808 Fax 01604 400813 email@example.com
See the pages of our different offices for addresses
Registered Charity No 1097767
A Company Limited by Guarantee 4734851