Our achievements have a huge impact on the lives of individuals living in Northamptonshire. Your financial support can make us even stronger by funding current and future campaigns, advice and training.
You can make a one off donation by:
- Organising your own fundraising event to raise funds for us.
- Making a one of donation through LocalGiving.
Examples of fundraising ideas:
- Run a marathon, cycle, go trekking or any other similar event that challenges you.
- Host a coffee morning or cake bake at your workplace or club.
- Encourage all of your friends to have a clear out and hold a garage sale.
- Recycle your used ink cartridges from your home or work printer.
When hosting a fundraising event remember to share as much information as possible in advance with friends, family and work colleagues. You can also use your email and social media contacts, and online fundraising pages to maximise the number of people you reach. Online fundraising pages include LocalGiving JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving . You will find that this is the easiest and most secure method of fundraising by allowing your sponsors to donate at their convenience, while saving you the responsibility of collecting and transferring money.
When setting up a fundraising page:
- Add pictures or videos to personalise your page.
- Remember to tell your contacts about the page and provide them with a link.
- Include information about how your event is challenging. Is it your first of this kind or are you scared etc.
- What motivated you to fundraise for NREC? Do you live in the local area? Are you a member? Or have you previously benefited from our free legal advice or training?
If you need further advice or support with your fundraising idea or page please contact the office and we will aim to help. In fact we encourage you to keep us updated on your fundraising efforts to enable us to support all of the generous people who support us.
Tel 01604 400808 Fax 01604 400813 firstname.lastname@example.org