NREC campaigns for social justice in Northamptonshire.
We will undertake this work regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, age, sexuality, gender identity or sex.
Please contact us if you:
- support individual victims of discrimination
- support victims of hate incidents and monitor hate incidents
- raise awareness of the rights of individuals not to experience discrimination and to have their human rights upheld.
- want our support or advice
- want to join our organisation as a member
- want to volunteer
Northamptonshire REC’s vision is to challenge and eradicate discrimination (both personal and institutional) and prejudice or hostility in all its forms; so that all Northamptonshire’s diverse communities and citizens can enjoy peace, achieve their full potential and live free from injustice. We aim for a socially cohesive society in which diversity and human rights are recognised, celebrated and valued.
Can you help? You can donate to us here?
Tel 01604 400808 Fax 01604 400813 firstname.lastname@example.org
See the pages of our different offices for addresses
Registered Charity No 1097767
A Company Limited by Guarantee 4734851