Contact form


If you feel that you have been discriminated against and want some advice, please call us on 01604400808 or email us on We are only able to deal with enquiries of people who live or work in Northamptonshire

Basic things to do before contacting us:-

  1. Contact your union if you are part of one.
  2. Try to find a copy of your work contract, so that you are clearer about the nature of your employment.
  3. Please have a copy of your grievance letter to hand in if you have written one.

*  Our casework policy does not allow us to act on your behalf if you are part of a union or already receiving advice from a solicitor.

Please provide the following: