- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions, 5.02K Mention Reach, 12 Likes, 10 Retweets, 15.6K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our biggest fans this week: InspirationFM, melaniecrofts, Paulcrofts. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/v6XUYP6GCy 3 days ago
- RT @NorthantsREC: New blog by NREC Board member Siobhan Hyland. "They shall not pass". northantsrec.org/2019/10/16/the… 5 days ago
- RT @Paulcrofts: TODAY: An evening with Paul Robeson and Tayo Aluko + songs of struggle and resistance. WACA Centre, Rock St, Wellingborough… 5 days ago
- RT @chaipatel0: There is quite literally nothing the Home Office can do correctly. It is utterly broken as a department. https://t.co/3wf… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Refugees
In England, Asylum Seekers face the following when it comes to Higher Ed:
• Classified as ‘overseas’ students and have to pay international student tuition fees.
• Cannot access student finance to cover the cost of tuition fees or living costs.
• Cannot work and if they have no money, must live on government support of just 36.95 per week. – HOW can they afford this?